Thursday, October 21, 2010

Butler Bulldogs


This weekend I will be missing Butler University's Homecoming football game. It may not seem like a big deal but it has been 15 years since I graduated and I haven't missed many Homecoming games. Hopefully, many of you have heard of Butler since their appearance this year at the NCAA Final Four Championship game where they almost beat Duke University.

Can you tell that I am proud to be a Butler Alumnae? It's a great liberal arts school in Indianapolis. The friendships I made at Butler will be lifelong. My mom also graduated from Butler. To my girlfriends, I will be there with you guys in spirit this weekend. To all the Butler fans out there, GO DAWGS!

Our little bulldog in Africa


3 comments:

  1. We missed you, too, Toanh!!! Go DAWGS!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love reading your blogs and seeing all the pictures you post! You are in our thoughts and prayers

    Mark and Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You all are celebrities now! Yep you were featured in the services @ Northridge this morning. How exciting and felt so proud that I got to know you, Bryan, thru Starting Point, and of course felt as if I at least knew a little about the family. Enjoy the blogs. My thoughts and prayers are with you and please know what an inspiration you all are to others!
    Sandy Tenney

    ReplyDelete