Friday, September 17, 2010

Safe Arrival

We arrived safely to Tenwek Hospital on Wednesday night. Slowly but surely, we are unpacking and adjusting to the 7 hour time change. Even by Day #3 of life at Tenwek Hospital, we realized we could not have scripted it better. It is humbling to witness the generosity here. We are meeting so many wonderful people. Anna and Leo have made instant friends with the other missionary children. We toured the hospital today and are looking forward to starting work next week. Leo started preschool today with 3 other missionary kids and he loved it! Anna starts homeschooling on Monday. Thank you for all your prayers and support and we will be adding more to the blog soon. Just wanted all of you to know we are safe and happy.

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you all made it safely and that the children are settling in so well. Can't wait to hear the continuing way that God is leading all of you. You all continue to be in my prayers.
    Amy Nelsen
    (St. Joe's L&D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear that you arrived safely and have adjusted well thus far. I'm so sorry I won't be able to see you before I leave. I'm on call this weekend and then fly back to Michigan on Wednesday. My month has gone by so fast. You will continue to be in my prayers.

    Dayna

    ReplyDelete