Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sweet Sixteen!!


There are many ways to follow your alma mater basketball team during the NCAA tournament:
1. Go to the game and watch
2. Watch the game on television as it occurs
3. Wake up the next morning in Africa, and get the results on-line

So it goes, this year I was in the last group. Looking up the results on the internet, we discovered Butler had upset #1 ranked Pittsburgh (71-70) last night to advance to the Sweet Sixteen. It is awesome to know that the Bulldogs are having another great year in the NCAA tournament. Maybe last year was just a warm up, and this year will be when the Dawgs go all the way. I will be standing by my computer and following with all my other Butler fans.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched highlights from this game, and that was one of the craziest finishes I have ever seen except for buzzer beaters! I can’t recall ever seeing two fouls committed in the last 1.4 seconds of a game. It looks like both teams need to understand the importance of knowing the time, score, and situation in the game. I’m disappointed Pittsburgh lost because the defeat did some damage to the brackets I filled out.

    ReplyDelete